- The power to be more resourceful and innovative;
- The clarity to see past emotional barriers or other blocks so you can discover what you really want to create;
- The ability to plan your life, work or business around all your values;
- The resourcefulness you need to turn your visions into thriving reality.
We’re here to help you make everyday visioning a habit of
- seeing more clearly what matters to you,
- shaping many visions for how you can help make the world better for you and others, and
- developing inspired strategy to turn visions into purposeful reality.
So relax, enjoy in our Visionary FAQs some fresh perspectives on what it means to live and work with vision every day. Discover here some habits that can lead to you best work and life from the Everyday Visioning role model Albert Schweitzer: writer, musician, medical missionary, environmentalist and Nobel Peace Prize winner. Then dare to dream and apply visionary inspiration to the most essential and practical aspects of your life, work, and business.
Ready to jumpstart and deepen your visionary experience? Join us for some amazing events! Many best wishes for you, being the visionary you were born to be and bringing your gifts into the world,
Pat McHenry Sullivan, principal Visionary Resources
Sign up for Visionary Times newsletter and receive regular tips and resources you can apply to your life and work now!
Call us at 510-530-0284.
All contents copyright 2013-2017 Pat McHenry Sullivan t/a Visionary Resources